Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Camara: Love in Action - Italy 1 - YouTube

Today I got into the office and started by checking my Facebook.

My first message was from a couple in Italy. Their daughter, Ginevra, has Krabbe Leukodystrophy. She is such a beautiful baby girl. They said that she was having trouble breathing and they asked me if I had any advice for them. They told me that their doctors have never seen a baby with Krabbe. I had already told them what I could from afar...so I asked if they wanted me to come there and help them. They said yes. I booked a flight immediately and decided I would worry about paying for it later. I'm hoping that my friends and other caring people will pitch in. The round trip is only $1100. We've already raised $350.

So now I'm sitting at the gate waiting for my plane. I've never left the continent before and I'm really excited.

I'm even more excited to hold baby Ginevra in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss. Krabbe Babies are like nothing else. Super soft angelic beauties.


No comments:

Post a Comment